BORIS Johnson last night rewarded Jacob Rees-Mogg with his first Cabinet role as Leader of the House of Commons.
The arch-Brexiteer was handed the major promotion and crucial part in the new Prime Minister’s Cabinet following his huge shake up last night.
Boris Johnson’s new team sit down for first meeting with 98 days to deliver Brexit ‘no ifs, no buts’:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson to assemble Cabinet team to deliver Brexit with record number of minority ministers – who will make the cut?
David Lidington and Philip Hammond lead flood of Remainer ministers QUITTING and refusing to serve under Boris:
Carrie Symonds – why Boris Johnson’s lover Carries a lot of emotional baggage:
Kelly Brook claims she had to rescue new Prime Minister Boris Johnson after he dislocated his thumb in ‘thumb war’ at a party:
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know
Read The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk
Like The Sun on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesun/
Follow The Sun on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSun
Subscribe to The Sun on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/discover/The_Sun/1633225139
We have started a new video series called “iiiEM Newsletter”.
In which, you will get all the latest weekly news update regarding export-import business. Do like share and comment if you like this video.
1. Minimum Import Price of Cashew kernel enhanced to Rs. 680/kg & Rs. 720/kg for broken and whole – http://bit.ly/2RvFac1
2. Textile body seeks Ministry’s support to tackle readymade imports, help local industry – http://bit.ly/2N4HXL3
3. India’s exports grew by 3.93% to billion in May on account of healthy growth in sectors such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals and engineering,and according to a commerce ministry data released Friday. Imports too rose by 4.31% to .35 billion, widening the trade deficit to .36 billion in May – http://bit.ly/2xf4eL3
4. Commerce & Industry Minister Piyush Goyal has reviewed India’s free trade agreements (FTAs) with partner countries such as Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka and the 10-member ASEAN members to identify problem areas for the Indian industry and the opportunities they could offer what should negotiators look out for in future pacts – http://bit.ly/2X1Mvq3
5. India responds to US moves at last with tariff hike on 29 US high-value products agricultural and industrial imports by up to 50 per cent. This will take effect on 16th June – http://bit.ly/2Fq6vYu
6. 50% tariff on US motorcycles by India unacceptable, says US President – http://bit.ly/2Xr2ZaG
7. Mr G.V. Srinivas, Joint Secretary (LAC), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India today said the trade between India and the Latin (South) America [Bolivia, Argentina and Chile.] and the Caribbean (LAC) region has grown 20-fold in last two decades but still there is a lot of potential – http://bit.ly/2KwZc5q
8. Commerce Ministry plans to boost exports through e-commerce – http://bit.ly/2XnmssL
9. Centre removes export incentives for onion – http://bit.ly/2L7z40n
Website: http://www.iiiem.in/ Contact No. 9377590864
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Tweets by iiiem
Follow US On INSTAGRAM
#ExportImportNews #MotivationalVideo #BusinessIdea #askiiiEM #Export #Import #Business #EXIMpreneur #TalkShow #LearnExportImport #ExportImportIndia #ExportImportPolicy #ExportImportDocumentation #ExportImportConsultant #ExportImportLicenceProcess #ExportImportManagement #ExportImportProcedure #iiiEM #HowtoExport #Startup #BusinessStartup #BusinessMotivation #MotivationalSpeaker #DipakManohar #Exporters #StartNewBusiness #HowtoSearchBuyers #BuyersinInternationalMarket #ExportinDubai #OnionExportinDubai #RiceExportinDubai #ExportImportinGujarati #ExportImportinHindi #ExportImportinTamil #ExportImportinTelugu #ExportImportinKannada #ExportImportinMarathi #ExportImportinEnglish #PaymentSecurity #PaymentSafetyinExportImport #FIEO #iiiEMNewsletter
Video Rating: / 5