Foreigners flee from U.S. government bonds in April: Treasury
Foreign investors dumped U.S. government debt in April and were net sellers of all long-dated U.S. securities for the third consecutive month, the U.S. Treasury said.
IMF urges repeal of ‘ill-designed’ U.S. fiscal cuts
The International Monetary Fund urged the United States to repeal sweeping federal budget cuts that will be a severe drag on economic growth this year. Instead, the IMF suggests the US to adopt a plan to slow the growth in spending on government-funded health care and pensions, known as “entitlements.”
JPMorgan’s private equity unit to become independent
In the latest move by a financial institution to shed risky businesses amid financial reform, JPMorgan Chase & Co said its private equity unit will become independent, and will raise its next investment fund externally rather than through JPMorgan.
Chinese Company Buys Smithfield Foods with Giant Merger Profits
China’s Shuanghui International recently bought Smithfield foods, the biggest pork producer and processor in the world- and Smithfield’s monetary benefits could skyrocket. The American company could receive about .6 million in merger-related payments. These two food giants are no doubt creating a first, considering this is the largest Chinese takeover of an American company yet.
U.S. court lets Ex-Im Bank loan for Air India stand
A U.S. appeals court let stand a decision by the U.S. Export-Import Bank to finance the sale of 30 Boeing wide-body jets to Air India in a legal challenge brought by Delta Air Lines .
Icahn seeks to allay fears over lack of financing for Dell bid
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn told Dell Inc shareholders that an investment bank would help fund his offer for the PC maker as he sought to assuage concerns over his means to fund the bid.
Adam Kujawa, director of Malwarebytes Labs, discusses the latest Malwarebytes Labs Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques Report, why the report is unlikely to make organizations very happy and how the findings will affect the cybersecurity industry in the years to come.
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
In the podcast, Kujawa and host Chris Sienko discuss:
– How did you get interested in cybersecurity? (1:45)
– Do you sill find yourself having to learn new skills in your position? (2:30)
– What are some of the hard and soft skills that have been most helpful to you in your role at Malwarebytes? (3:05)
– How is the data for Malwarebytes compiled and how long are you crunching the numbers? (3:40)
– What members of your team are responsible for compiling the data and who is responsible for find the meaning in that data? (4:45)
– What was the most troubling finding in the report? (5:30)
– Why is ransomware against individuals down 33 percent? (6:35)
– What’s behind the enormous rise in Trojan malware? (11:20)
– Have the more subtle forms of cyber-attack changed the way you detect threats? (14:25)
– What caused the end of the cryptomining craze? (15:55)
– What preventative steps should businesses take to combat the rise of malware? (18:05)
– What skills should up-and-coming cybersecurity professionals focus on? (22:15)
– What do you recommend organizations do if they get infected with ransomware? (24:20)
– Can the Malwarebytes forums help with malware infections like cryptomining? (25:40)
– What steps should businesses take in response to this report? (26:35)
Want to hear more conversations like these? Subscribe to the Cyber Work Podcast:
– Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cyber-work/id1419689068
– Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yZXNvdXJjZXMuaW5mb3NlY2luc3RpdHV0ZS5jb20vZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0Lw
– Subscribe on Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/resources.infosecinstitute.com/feed/podcast/
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/05JXEWn4e1Iv9Knbnm1ELE
At Infosec, we believe knowledge is the most powerful tool in the fight against cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with a full regimen of certifications and skills development training. We also empower all employees with security awareness and training to stay cybersecure at work and home. Founded by smart people wanting to do good, Infosec educates entire organizations on how to defend themselves from cybercrime. That’s what we do every day — equipping everyone with the latest security skills so the good guys win.
Learn more at infosecinstitute.com. Video Rating: / 5
Boris Johnson’s new team sit down for first meeting with 98 days to deliver Brexit ‘no ifs, no buts’:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson to assemble Cabinet team to deliver Brexit with record number of minority ministers – who will make the cut?
David Lidington and Philip Hammond lead flood of Remainer ministers QUITTING and refusing to serve under Boris:
Carrie Symonds – why Boris Johnson’s lover Carries a lot of emotional baggage:
Kelly Brook claims she had to rescue new Prime Minister Boris Johnson after he dislocated his thumb in ‘thumb war’ at a party:
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know
Read The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk
Like The Sun on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesun/
Follow The Sun on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSun
Subscribe to The Sun on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/discover/The_Sun/1633225139
We have started a new video series called “iiiEM Newsletter”.
In which, you will get all the latest weekly news update regarding export-import business. Do like share and comment if you like this video.
1. Minimum Import Price of Cashew kernel enhanced to Rs. 680/kg & Rs. 720/kg for broken and whole – http://bit.ly/2RvFac1
2. Textile body seeks Ministry’s support to tackle readymade imports, help local industry – http://bit.ly/2N4HXL3
3. India’s exports grew by 3.93% to billion in May on account of healthy growth in sectors such as chemicals, pharmaceuticals and engineering,and according to a commerce ministry data released Friday. Imports too rose by 4.31% to .35 billion, widening the trade deficit to .36 billion in May – http://bit.ly/2xf4eL3
4. Commerce & Industry Minister Piyush Goyal has reviewed India’s free trade agreements (FTAs) with partner countries such as Japan, South Korea, Sri Lanka and the 10-member ASEAN members to identify problem areas for the Indian industry and the opportunities they could offer what should negotiators look out for in future pacts – http://bit.ly/2X1Mvq3
5. India responds to US moves at last with tariff hike on 29 US high-value products agricultural and industrial imports by up to 50 per cent. This will take effect on 16th June – http://bit.ly/2Fq6vYu
6. 50% tariff on US motorcycles by India unacceptable, says US President – http://bit.ly/2Xr2ZaG
7. Mr G.V. Srinivas, Joint Secretary (LAC), Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India today said the trade between India and the Latin (South) America [Bolivia, Argentina and Chile.] and the Caribbean (LAC) region has grown 20-fold in last two decades but still there is a lot of potential – http://bit.ly/2KwZc5q
8. Commerce Ministry plans to boost exports through e-commerce – http://bit.ly/2XnmssL
9. Centre removes export incentives for onion – http://bit.ly/2L7z40n
class 12 business studies
ch- business finance
what is business finance and financial management
https://www.facebook.com/commercelectures/ like this page for more notes and videos
if you any query you can comment below or email me : email@example.com
To promote me & help my channel grow..
contribute at paytm no. 09716837485
In this session, we are going to discuss most important MCQs on Business Finance from the perspective of UGC Net Commerce & Management Examination.
Check out our courses here – https://www.everstudy.co.in/s/store
Free Mock Test for UGC Net Commerce – https://www.everstudy.co.in/s/store/courses/description/Free-Mock-Test–UGC-Net-Commerce
Test Series for UGC Net Commerce 2019 – https://www.everstudy.co.in/s/store/courses/description/UGC-Net-Commerce-Test-Series-New-Syllabus-2019
Video Course on New Topics in Net Commerce 2019 – https://www.everstudy.co.in/s/store/courses/description/New-Topics-in-Syllabus–Net-Commerce
1500+ Unitwise Past MCQ Course for UGC Net Commerce – https://www.everstudy.co.in/s/store/courses/description/Unitwise-Past-Papers-Solved
To access free content on UGC Net Commerce Examination visit our website – https://www.everstudy.co.in/
To download PDF of this video and for regular updates join our telegram channel – Telegram – http://t.me/everstudy
Find us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/everstudyclasses
Business finance is a broad concept. It deals with all financial activities of business. The term business covers both commerce and industry. In simple words, the scope of business finance includes commercial finance, industrial finance, property finance, corporate finance and even agriculture finance
class 11 business studies
ch- sources of business finance
meaning of business finance’
https://www.facebook.com/commercelect… like this page for more notes and videos
if you any query you can comment below or email me : firstname.lastname@example.org
For notes and online classes whatsapp on no. 8053779608
in this video Shazli Sayyad has discussed top 50 mcq on Business Finance for the upcoming NTA Net examination which will be helpful for commmerce and management aspirants for June 2019 as well as further attempts.
For details regarding NTA net Batches kindly contact: