Foreigners flee from U.S. government bonds in April: Treasury
Foreign investors dumped U.S. government debt in April and were net sellers of all long-dated U.S. securities for the third consecutive month, the U.S. Treasury said.
IMF urges repeal of ‘ill-designed’ U.S. fiscal cuts
The International Monetary Fund urged the United States to repeal sweeping federal budget cuts that will be a severe drag on economic growth this year. Instead, the IMF suggests the US to adopt a plan to slow the growth in spending on government-funded health care and pensions, known as “entitlements.”
JPMorgan’s private equity unit to become independent
In the latest move by a financial institution to shed risky businesses amid financial reform, JPMorgan Chase & Co said its private equity unit will become independent, and will raise its next investment fund externally rather than through JPMorgan.
Chinese Company Buys Smithfield Foods with Giant Merger Profits
China’s Shuanghui International recently bought Smithfield foods, the biggest pork producer and processor in the world- and Smithfield’s monetary benefits could skyrocket. The American company could receive about .6 million in merger-related payments. These two food giants are no doubt creating a first, considering this is the largest Chinese takeover of an American company yet.
U.S. court lets Ex-Im Bank loan for Air India stand
A U.S. appeals court let stand a decision by the U.S. Export-Import Bank to finance the sale of 30 Boeing wide-body jets to Air India in a legal challenge brought by Delta Air Lines .
Icahn seeks to allay fears over lack of financing for Dell bid
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn told Dell Inc shareholders that an investment bank would help fund his offer for the PC maker as he sought to assuage concerns over his means to fund the bid.
Adam Kujawa, director of Malwarebytes Labs, discusses the latest Malwarebytes Labs Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques Report, why the report is unlikely to make organizations very happy and how the findings will affect the cybersecurity industry in the years to come.
– Join us in the fight against cybercrime: https://www.infosecinstitute.com
– Special offer for Cyber Work listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
In the podcast, Kujawa and host Chris Sienko discuss:
– How did you get interested in cybersecurity? (1:45)
– Do you sill find yourself having to learn new skills in your position? (2:30)
– What are some of the hard and soft skills that have been most helpful to you in your role at Malwarebytes? (3:05)
– How is the data for Malwarebytes compiled and how long are you crunching the numbers? (3:40)
– What members of your team are responsible for compiling the data and who is responsible for find the meaning in that data? (4:45)
– What was the most troubling finding in the report? (5:30)
– Why is ransomware against individuals down 33 percent? (6:35)
– What’s behind the enormous rise in Trojan malware? (11:20)
– Have the more subtle forms of cyber-attack changed the way you detect threats? (14:25)
– What caused the end of the cryptomining craze? (15:55)
– What preventative steps should businesses take to combat the rise of malware? (18:05)
– What skills should up-and-coming cybersecurity professionals focus on? (22:15)
– What do you recommend organizations do if they get infected with ransomware? (24:20)
– Can the Malwarebytes forums help with malware infections like cryptomining? (25:40)
– What steps should businesses take in response to this report? (26:35)
Want to hear more conversations like these? Subscribe to the Cyber Work Podcast:
– Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cyber-work/id1419689068
– Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yZXNvdXJjZXMuaW5mb3NlY2luc3RpdHV0ZS5jb20vZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0Lw
– Subscribe on Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/resources.infosecinstitute.com/feed/podcast/
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/05JXEWn4e1Iv9Knbnm1ELE
At Infosec, we believe knowledge is the most powerful tool in the fight against cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with a full regimen of certifications and skills development training. We also empower all employees with security awareness and training to stay cybersecure at work and home. Founded by smart people wanting to do good, Infosec educates entire organizations on how to defend themselves from cybercrime. That’s what we do every day — equipping everyone with the latest security skills so the good guys win.
Learn more at infosecinstitute.com. Video Rating: / 5
We have started a new video series called “iiiEM Newsletter”.
In which, you will get all the latest weekly news update regarding export-import business. Do like share and comment if you like this video.
Message: 1 AA & EPCG applications Pls refer to Circular no. 21/2015-20 date -11/03/2019.
Message: 2 Get Advance Authorisation on a self-declaration basis without Norms Committee. See Para 4.07A of FTP & Trade Notice No. 10/2019-20 date – 09/05/2019. Become an AEO i.e. Authored Economic operator which provides for faster export/import clearances.
Message: 3 RCMC data should be available on DGFT server. Exporter must query on dgft website and get it updated from your Export Promotion Councils. Export benefits can be denied if old or no information is available with us.
DGFT is going to revise current foreign trade policy and handbook of procedure 2015-20. Therefore, they have invited suggestions and inputs for framing the proposed new foreign trade policy 2020-2025
You can send the same on the email address to “email@example.com”,
1. CBIC has enabled Central Excise and Service Tax Duties payment collection from ICEGATE via NEFT/RTGS. The payment module can be accessed from www.cbicpay.icegate.gov.in. Please click here for detailed advisory.
2. (Central Board of Indirect Taxes& Customs)
Subject:–IGST refunds- mechanism to verify the IGST payments for goods exported out of India in certain cases-
[At G-20 SUMMIT at OSAKA JAPAN on 28.6.2019]
1. Our Prime Minister meets South Korean President, discusses ways to enhance trade ties,
The main focus of discussion was to shift the country’s trading from the west neighbours to the South East Asian countries.
2. Indian Prime Minister, US President agree to facilitate early meeting of Commerce Ministers to sort out trade disputes,
Indian Prime Minister and US President expressed their concerns over the ‘bilateral trade disputes’ i.e. “very high” tariffs levied by India on American goods, and agreed for an early meeting of their Commerce Ministers to sort out the issues,
3. About withdrawl of export incentives:
USA has this by seeing only one side, but there are some other facts in WTO & GATT i.e. The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) . PM said Trade talk can’t overtake national interest.
India US China Trade tension is inviting 250 usa companies to shift their manufacturing from china to india.
4. INDIA, INDONESIA SET USD 50 BILLION TRADE TARGET BY 2025
Prime Minister on 27th June held wide ranging talks with his Japanese PM on the global economy, issues of economic offenders and disaster management
President of FIEO has said that exports will touch trillionfrom current USD535 billion in the next three years
India and Brunei recently reviewed the entire of bilateral Agreement and resolved to step up trade and investment in the area of energy, health and pharmaceuticals, higher education and agricultural sectors.
Emerging Markets Struggle
The threat of less central bank stimulus and higher interest rates has crushed emerging markets more than most assets in the past two months, in some cases slashing the value of stocks and bonds in developing countries to levels not seen since the last financial crisis.
France to seek 14 billion euros in cuts next year: paper
France will pursue 14 billion euros (.2 billion) in spending cuts next year as it attempts to reduce the public deficit to 3 percent of economic output by 2015, Le Monde reported.
German finance minister slams Irish bankers as ‘aloof super humans’
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble slammed Irish bankers caught on tape joking about a bailout, calling them “aloof super humans” worthy of contempt.
Check out more news on our website: http://bit.ly/2RGZnLp
BTVI is India’s Premier English Business News Channel that bridges the gap between opinion seekers and opinion drivers. With news ranging from stock market and real estate to tax planning and global economics, we focus on bringing first-hand information from key inﬂuencers of the world to empower you with Opinions That Count.
To be the most Watched, Reliable And Cutting-edge business news network.
Expand our Reach to viewers across the country, with a complete portfolio offering all relevant content- of business, the economy and the stock markets.
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BTVILivenews
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BTVI
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BTVILive/
Catch All The Latest Updates In The Market LIVE Only On CNBC AWAAZ
#cnbclive #sharmarketlive #businessnews
CNBC Awaaz is India’s number one business channel and an undisputed leader in business news and information for the last 14 years. Our channel aims to educate, inform and inspire consumers to go beyond limitations, with practical tips on personal finance, investing, technology, consumer goods and capital markets. Policymakers and business owners alike have grown to trust CNBC Awaaz as the most reliable source with its eye on India’s business climate. Our programming gives consumers a platform to make decisions with confidence.
#stockmarket #nifty #niftyanalysis #niftystocktrading #mutualfunds
Subscribe to the CNBC Awaaz YouTube channel here: https://goo.gl/g3rzrW
Follow CNBC Awaaz on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CNBC_Awaaz
Like us on our CNBC Awaaz Facebook page: https://hi-in.facebook.com/CNBCAwaazIndia Video Rating: / 5
Breakfast Headlines : Latest news from the world of politics , sports and business————————————————————————————————————-
‘DD News’ is the News Channel of India’s Public Service Broadcaster ‘Prasar Bharati’. DD News has been successfully discharging its responsibility to give balanced, fair and accurate news without sensationalizing as well as by carrying different shades of opinion.